Sunday, March 9, 2008

LOT BLOG 1 (Dame Grease BLOG On HHNLIVE.COM)


DAME GREASE: LOT BLOG 1

Last week I was in Miami for the Ozone Awards to walk the red carpet and all of that. After the awards I ran into Rick Ross at a photo shoot and slid him some joints for his new project. While I was in Miami I also took my single "Sour Diesel" featuring myself on the hook, Nore, and Styles P up to the radio station so I could give it to them personally. It was crazy because they had actually been spinning "Drugs In The Club," which is the B-side to "Sour Diesel," but they didn't realize that it was me on that track. Even though "Drugs In The Club" was just the B-side it had already been getting a lot of play down in Miami.

So I made sure they also had a copy of "Sour Diesel," which is the lead-off single for my upcoming album (also called Sour Diesel). I just entered into a deal with Babygrande to release the album on November 6th. That deal came from the tremendous buzz that the single has been getting on the internet and other media outlets. The record was building a lot of momentum, so off the success of that we were able to work out a deal. We'll be shooting a video for that soon, and we also shot an internet only video for another joint on the album called "Connecticut Cush" with Max B and Messiah.

As soon as I got off the plane from Miami I had to run out to grab some new clothes so that I could head over to Keyshia Cole's birthday party. Loon, Ray J, Lil' Kim, and a lot of other people were there too. Things have been real busy lately, other than my own album I've also been doing a lot of outside projects. I produced the new Freeway single "Big Spender" featuring Jay-Z, and hopefully we'll be shooting the video for that soon. I Also have the DJ Drama single "Feds Takin' Pictures" that I produced and several joints on Hell Rell's album.

I'm also doing another film score, I can't even really talk about it yet but I'll be doing that soon. I've got a lot of things coming up that I'll be talking about in future blogs, so stay tuned for Lot Blog Volume 2…

www.myspace.com/damegrease

3 comments:

Armel MUNSONGO MBAKI said...

i live in Belguim,please send me a link to buy online dame grease productions(mixtapes,albums...),i don't find on google.

Armel MUNSONGO MBAKI said...

Dame grease is the best
Dame grease is the best
Dame grease is the best
Dame grease is the best
Dame grease is the best
Dame grease is the best

Armel MUNSONGO MBAKI said...

i live in Belgium but i know Dame Grease by Live on lenox Ave.
Please please please,send me a link to buy others productions of dame grease.